Cremation Ground (Moksha Dham)
Owned and developed by Greater Noida Authority..
Location : Safipur Village, Greater Noida
Gangaram Pandit 9957634553. Shav vahan driver Sanjeev Sharma 9958253677.
Firewood services by Rajesh….9971927975
Drive from the left side of Parichowk towards Hindon river …on Noida Expressway…and take… first left turn just after crossing Hindon river bridge….Travel downside on the road …through farmland….and again take left turn..You will find there 7-8 white sheds…
1. The only shavdah grah in Greater Noida with fixed costs and charges without any variable or discriminatory/premium rates of facilities.
2. Covered platforms for cremation purposes.
3. Covered platform for performance of last rites and 'Holy Dip'.
4. The only shavdah grah in India where all material goods like extra bed sheets, saris, clothes, shawls and a variety of garments donated by the bereaved are first proposed to be taken over by Sammittee ' recorded and then proposed to be distributed to the poor, leprosy affected people and or other terminally ill or suffering, on a quarterly basis. Please give your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Issuance of the 'Death Certificate' : On the basis of the Cremation Certificate, issued by the Shri Ram Leela Committee , death certificate is issued by the Jan Suvidha Kedra at Collectorate.
6. Works proposed to be done..