MANOJ GORKELA Mob: 09212010271
Email firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Vice Chairman, Lawyers of the World Association.
- Legal Advisor, Council of Architecture (India).
- Arguing counsel, Supreme Court of India.
- Panel Counsel, B.S.N.L. – a Government of India Enterprise.
- Legal advisor, R.T. Outsourcing Services Ltd.
- Legal advisor, Vaishnodevi Helicopter Ltd.
- Additional Standing Counsel, Government of India.
- Honorary Legal Adviser Parichowk Dot Com
- Have attended a world conference at UNO headquarters at Geneva, Switzerland.
- Have been appraised many times as a hard working young lawyer by the Hon’ble Judges including the Chief Justice of India.
- Was invited as a Speaker in the “All India Seminar on Judicial Reforms with special reference to Arrears of Court Cases” organized by the Supreme Court Bar Association wherein amongst the distinguished dignitaries on the dais were Hon’ble Mr. Justice B. P. Singh and Mr. Arun Jaitley.
- Was invited as the Constitutional Expert and the Chief Guest of the seminar organized by the Hon’ble Peace of Justice, London on the occasion of the birth anniversary of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar at Nakodar, Punjab.
- Judged the All India Moot Court Competition organized by Mumbai Law College wherein Hon’ble Mr. Justice Markandey Katju was also a Judge.
- Have been called by the Javaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi for legal consultation.
- Organized and attended various legal aid clinics.
- Won gold and silver medals in various track and field events like shooting, Swimming etc.
- Have undergone N.C.C. (Indian Navy) training and obtained “C” certificate.
In depth understanding and knowledge of:
- Writ Petitions, Service Matters, Property Disputes, Civil suits, Criminal Cases, Cases under I. T. Act, N. I. Act and M. T. R. P. Act, Consumer Complaint matters and Legal Research.
- Proficient in appearing before the Supreme Court, High Courts, etc. Adept in holding briefs for Solicitors in different legal matters.
- An effective communicator with exceptional relationship management skills and adept at maintaining cordial business relations with legal counsels and other external agencies.
- Believes in providing services, which constantly meet or exceed the expectations in terms of quality, cost and delivery.
- Won a case deciding the fate of 15,000 B. Ed. students and approximately of 115 management collages in the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. Have argued the matter in length independently before the Hon’ble Chief Justice of India’s court. (Civil case)
- Appeared, the Transfer Petition before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, in the famous Criminal case of Vikas Yadav Vs State of UP & Ors. (Criminal case)
- Challenged the Excise policy of the Government of Utter Pradesh before the Hon’ble Supreme Court on behalf of the Liquor Contractors. (Excise Case)
- Handling the much talked about case of cheque fraud with Reserve Bank of India, involving the fraud amount of Fourteen Crores Rupees. Amar Chand Verma Vs CBI. (Criminal case)
- Have argued the matter involving the Army Act, 1950 independently before the Hon’ble Supreme Court wherein the court was pleased to condone the delay of 32 years and have issued notices. Hon’ble Mr. Justice Dalvir Bhandari gave landmark order in Hari Singh Vs Union of India. (Service matter)
- Have dealt the case of Council of Architect (India) wherein a professor in J.J. College of Architecture, Mumbai got promoted as a Principal holding a fake Ph.D. Degree from USA. Independently persuaded the case (Criminal & Civil) for two days and the Hon’ble Mumbai High Court was pleased to pass the order for removal of the professor and finally won the case. Service Matter. (Civil & Criminal)
- Have helped many clients in securing Tread Mark and Patent.
- Have handled many Cyber Crime case against the culprits on behalf of RT Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd. (Cyber Law and I. T. Act)
- Have independently handled the matter involving 144 acres of land. ( Bhati Mines case - Land Acquisition matter)
- Have won the case of four Housing Societies wherein have engaged three expert Senior Advocates before the Hon’ble Supreme Court. Also have argued the matter before Hon’ble Mr. Justice B.N. Aggarwal. (Housing Societies Act)
- Apart from this at present have got about 1,000 legal matters (civil/criminal/Corporate/Intellectual Property Rights/Cyber Law/IT Act/ etc.) running before various courts across the country.
- Chamber 140, M.C. Setalvad Block, Supreme Court of India, New Delhi –01
Office E-126, 1st Floor,Preet Vihar,New Delhi –92.
- Permanent Residence: Shyam Sadan, Distt. Pithoragarh (Kumaon) , Uttarakhand, India.
- Contact No. 011-64561339, 05964-232614