The venue for the painting competition will be St Joseph’s Sr. Sec. School, Pocket-D, Alpha-1, Greater Noida.
The Competition will be held on Friday, February 15th, 2013 (Basant Panchami) timing 12noon to 2:00pm.
Students from classes 3rd to college level are eligible for the contest. Students can participate by registering with their school and colleges as intimated from their authorities.
There will be four categories:
- Sub Junior (Classes 3rd to 5th) Theme: My Sister
- Junior (Classes 6th to 8th) Theme: “India, my safe home!” (for women)
- Senior (Classes 9th to 12th) Theme: Women Empowerment
- Super Senior (College Level) Theme: MY Feminine Self (qualities like tenderness, compassion, sacrifice, love, caring, etc.)
- Names of the participants will be entered in the Participation-List according to the categories.
- Drawing sheets will be provided by GNCYM. The participants will need to bring their own pens, pencils and colours as may be required by them. No glitters and gums allowed on the drawing sheet.
- Registration Fee Rs. 50/- per entry. Student’s ID is must.
- Participants can bring their water bottle.
- On the spot registration Rs. 80/- per entry. Timings for on the spot registration will be from 11:00 am to 11:45am. Bring your Student’s ID along. Please keep the timing.
- Participants have to report the venue at 11:30am.
- Participants-List along with the registration fee will be collected by the members of GNCYM from your school/college on 11th February (Monday) 2013.
- All selected winner names will be announced in the Website: www.church.stjosephsgn.com after one week from the date of competition. The paintings will become the property of GNCYM.
- The winners will be awarded prizes at the prize distribution ceremony on 19th March 2013, Feast day of St Joseph’s Church and School. The winners will be given reminders through phone call prior to the prize distribution ceremony.
- Kindly check for any query or clarification on the website before coming for the competition.
- In case of any dispute or difference, the decision of GNCYM shall be final and binding on all concerned.
Painting Competition on Indian women theme by Greater Noida Catholic Youth Movement
Title : PARIVARTAN 2013 (The Change Within)
Date/Day: 15 February, 2013, Friday
Time: 12:00 noon to 2:00 pm
Venue: St Joseph's School, Pocket-D, Alpha-1, Greater Noida
We, the members of Greater Noida Catholic Youth Movement (GNCYM), the youth wing of St. Joseph’s Church, Greater Noida are organizing a painting competition – Parivartan – 2013. The purpose of this painting competition is to bring change and to awaken the masses through the medium of colours.
Parivartan – 2013 will have this year the burning issue of the heinous crime committed against the Delhi Girl that has shaken the nation and is protested by every thinking being. Many college students, NGOs, Social activists and other responsible citizens of our country have staged their protest all over the nation. We, the members of GNCYM dream to bring the change in the society through the medium of colours - Parivartan – 2013.
We dedicate Parivartan – 2013 to the Brave Delhi Girl who brought such atrocities against many anonymous girl victims to lime light. The sacrifice of the Delhi Girl has stopped us to think that everything is not well; there is a need for Parivartan.
This painting competition will enable the young minds to respect women in all forms. As one gives shape and colour to ones ideas, it leaves an impression in the mind of one who conceives. When impressionist minds engage themselves in embossing their creative self on a sheet of paper, it will definitely have lasting effect and an indelible mark on thought process. Therefore, we request your kind self to encourage the students of your esteemed institution to participate in large numbers.
Date: 15th Feb.2013 (Friday)
Venue: St. Joseph’s Sr. Sec. School, Pocket-D, Alpha-I, Greater Noida
Time: 12:00pm to 2:00pm
Looking forward to your favourable response.
Ankit Francis Fr. Dennis D’souza Fr. Dominic George
President Parish Priest/Principal Youth Incharge
GNCYM St. Joseph’s Church/School St. Joseph’s Church/School
St. Joseph’s Church Greater Noida Greater Noida
Information cum Rules and Regulations